Fountain Crazy offers a wide variety of fountains for landscape, garden, patio, and commercial atrium designs from a number of resources. Our policy is:
• Free shipping on all our products.
• No minimum order.
• Contiguous USA only.
• Fed-Ex, UPS, UPS SurePost, or Freight/Common Carrier
• Some orders weighing less than 10 lbs. ship UPS SurePost and are delivered by USPS.
• No PO Box addresses
• No backorders__customer will be notified if an item is out of stock.
• We reserve the right to substitute shipping methods.
• Ground orders usually ship in 3-5 business days from receipt of order.
• In the unlikely event you receive an item with a manufacturing defect, you must notify us within 7 days of receiving the item.
• Shipping damage rarely occurs, but if you see damage of the product it must be reported immediately, within 24 hours of receiving the item.
If your item is shipping via LTL Freight/Common Carrier, this means that the product will be safely packed on a pallet. The pallet will then be wrapped in shrink wrap to ensure safe arrival at your shipping location.
If your order ships via LTL Freight, once the item ships, you will be contacted by the trucking company to set up a delivery date and time frame for delivery. All of our orders are noted to receive residential and liftgate instructions. What this means is that once the trucking company arrives at your shipping location, they will unload your palletized item onto your property with a liftgate. Please note: The trucking companies are required to place the pallet onto your property, ie: driveway, sidewalk in front of your shipping location if no driveway is available but they are not able to assist you with final placement of your palletized item or any unpacking of the item.
When your item arrives to your shipping location it is very imporant to make sure you open it in front of the driver, and inspect the full pallet before signing for the delivery. It is important to do an inspection to make sure no pieces are damaged. You must note any damage on the delivery receipt or Bill of Lading before you sign for the delivery. If you refuse delivery of your item without notifying us, your refund will be subject to shipping costs incurred to ship the item to you as well as the cost to have the item come back to the warehouse. If you are unable to view all of the items within the pallet, please note on the delivery slip, unable to inspect for hidden damage. In the event that you do come across a damaged piece or item, please see the below section on Damages.
If the driver has departed, you MUST report damage to us within 24 hours (M-F). After 24 hours you will be responsible to file a claim with the carrier. If you can not open the package in front of the driver take pictures of the box or packaging before opening it. All damage must be documented or photos taken of packaging to get any type of shipping claim.
Items shipped via Fed-Ex or UPS should be opened as soon as possible upon receipt. Any damage should be reported to us within 24-48 hours. You must hold onto the item for 7 business days in case the carrier or vendor wants to pick up the damaged item. We must be contacted on shipping damages within 10 days from the day the order was shipped, otherwise no credit will be able to be given on freight claimed damages.
• A product returned for any reason other than defective parts/missing pieces, must have an RMA number, and a 20% restocking fee will be charged. The item must be carefully packaged in its original form with all instructions and parts, be in resalable condition, and not be used. (It must be in re-stockable condition as a new product.) You will be responsible for the return shipping costs. We recommend you insure the package for your purchase price. We will not be responsible for any lost or damaged shipments back to the warehouse.