WARRANTY for Products at Fountain Crazy.
Warranties depend upon the product and the manufacturer. A general warranty period is 6 months. The Outdoor Classics brand features a one year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Thank you for choosing FountainCrazy.com. We strive to please our customers with the quality and assortment of products we carry. If there is a problem, we may send parts or replace, at our discretion, within the warranty period. You must provide proof of purchase, with the purchase date, and photos of defective merchandise will also be required to help us determine the actual cause of the defect and for our quality control in the future. Please read below for a detailed description of warranty coverage.
• Some fountain materials such as fiberglass and resin are not meant to withstand extreme temperatures. Improper storage of the fountain that allows water to freeze within a product may cause damage and is considered negligence and will, therefore not be covered under this warranty.
• The use of “hard water” and/or harsh cleaners can affect the paint or other finishes. Failure to keep the unit clean, and use of such additives/cleaners, will also void the warranty.
• Please note: It is normal for some splashing to occur with fountains, so protecting the immediate surfaces around a fountain is not our responsibility and therefore damage to those surfaces will not be covered under warranty.
• Water will cause natural erosion to the color. This area can be touched up using standard paint. The paint is designed to protect the entire finish against breakdown of color. As with any product, all finishes with time will gradually fade and discolor. The warranty will only cover against severe or complete fading within the first year from date of purchase with the above exclusion.
Filing a Warranty Claim:
• When contacting us, please have an order number or proof of purchase, provide photographs and any other information needed to validate your claim. This may be necessary to distinguish between a partial or complete replacement of a defective product.
• The warranty does not cover any items with multiple parts; the warranty will ONLY cover the individual component of the unit/item that may be defective. Replacement parts can be made available to a consumer through the original selling party (i.e. manufacturer), or an approved parts retailer. If this is not an option, contact our customer service department.
What is Not Covered:
The limited warranty will NOT cover cases of damages due to:
• Damages caused in Transit (See Shipping Guidelines)
• Inadequate care and/or neglect
• Environmental and/or natural elements
• Immersion in water, unless specified
• Improper installation, storage and/or maintenance
This warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, misuse, negligence, improper installation and/or modifications have occurred. This includes any and/or all defects arising out of freezing water damage, hard water damage, failure to keep the unit clean and free of harmful additives such as bleach, chlorine, etc…. which affects the paint and/or parts. This warranty also does not cover any additional charges or installation, removal, disposal and/or shipping costs or consequential damage associated with any warranty claim.
If you have a warranty issue, contact us with your photos and description of the problem. Warranty claims generally take 3 to 5 business days to process.